You can use a Scorbitron with any electronic machines made from the late ’70s until the present, ranging from solid states to DMDs to modern machines. We will initially release kits for early Bally and Stern machines, and all DMD-era and modern machines. Over time, we’ll release kits for all the remaining solid states.
- Does Scorbit work with electro-magnetic pinball machines made from the 1930s through the 1970s?
- Why would a Collector want “connected pinball” at home?
- How much does it cost me to use the Scorbit platform?
- Why should an Operator monitor a pinball machine remotely via the Scorbit app?
- Since two pinball machines of the same game title are never exactly the same, what’s the point of competing on two games of the same title?