The Achievement Feed is a river of achievements that the user has most recently earned. Achievements can be from any machine title, earned anywhere the user has played the game. Scorbit keeps track of what achievements you have earned regardless of location.
Tapping on an achievement will take you the the Achievement Details screen, explained later in this documentation.
- Achievement Title is the name the game designer or achievement author gives to the achievement. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with how it is achieved, and is entirely up to the author. Sometimes the achievement title is obscured in certain views, when you view an achievement that hasn't yet been earned.
- Machine Title is the name of the model of the machine played.
- Description is the short explanation of how the achievement is achieved.
- Achievement Level refers to a ranked level of an achievement that exists within an achievement group that counts the same thing. For example, Level 1 may be 100 Wonka Bars, Level 2 is 500, Level 3 is 1000.... etc. Achievement Groups can be viewed by tapping on the achievement and viewing the Achievement Details screen, explained later in this documentation.
- Achievement Badge is the graphic associated with the achievement. Any achievement can have its own badge. They do not have to be the same for every achievement for a given manufacturer.
Tapping on any achievement will take you to the Achievement Details screen, highlighted later in this documentation. Meanwhile, proceed to learn about the next User Profile area, the Challenges Feed.